Contact cover for Nikon EN-EL3 - UK supplier ?

I have a few EN-EL3e batteries which arrived minus contact covers. I have been searching with no luck for a UK supplier if possible anyone any suggestions?

So far only found Green Batteries (USA) and apart from waiting for delivery the postage cost is more than the cost of the covers

Thanks
Tony

well, thanks to you - I just ordered 4. I'm searching for ya but so far haven't found anything - especially overseas - where you live. Hopefully someone will be able to help you - I'll still see what I can find. I had lost/misplaced 2 of my covers so I'm happy to have seen your thread.:smile:

Glad to have been of some help :smile:. But excuse me I do not live overseas - however you do :biggrin:.

Seriously thank you for looking and if you find someone please let me know.

Glad to have been of some help :smile:. But excuse me I do not live overseas - however you do :biggrin:.

Seriously thank you for looking and if you find someone please let me know.

LOL, since you started the thread, okay, I live overseas or across the pond, or whatever you wanna call it - out of curiosity, how much would the international shipping be? Sometimes importance outweighs the cost?

LOL, since you started the thread, okay, I live overseas or across the pond, or whatever you wanna call it - out of curiosity, how much would the international shipping be? Sometimes importance outweighs the cost?
I agree shipping cost is secondary and in this case only $7-$8 dollars :redface:. It is more an issue of speed of delivery and my impatience.

ddietiker said:
Think that's the Colonies to you :wink::biggrin:
Yes of course it is one of the thirteen if I remember correctly :biggrin:. Only realised we lost you a few years back on a visit to Boston. Went on the Duck trip with colleagues from England, Northern Ireland, and Wales. The Boston tea party was mentioned by the host and a vote was cast to see if the English should be thrown overboard (we had already cast the Welshman adrift), thankfully the vote was to keep us on board - our thanks to the kind and forgiving Bostonians :smile:

A thank you from someone in another colony. Just ordered a few from Green Batteries.

cheers
Simon

n.b. You still can't bat, can't bowl and can't catch.
Perhaps you will recover 'The Ashes' - one day :tongue: You are probably correct can't bowl can't bat and can't catch. Typical of England we send you our so called undesirables - poor people whos only crime was stealing a loaf of bread to feed a starving family and look what a success and wonderful country created from theirs and others had work. :smile:

Now I will just have to bite the bullet so I am not viewed as a cheapskate :redface:

Tom, let me be the first to know before you throw anything else away - particularly the D700 or even the lenses :smile:

What a good idea :cool:. Unfortunately we do not have dollar stores here just pound stores which would equate directly to a $1.63 store :biggrin:.
Seriously not thought of looking here maybe able to pick up a whole cover or two.
Thanks

...a former enemy! GH
Former enemy, not me I would have been on your side - get rid of unfair taxation I am all for that even today :smile: Anyway I saw the film The Patriot and I was with Mel Gibson all the way - funny though he also some years prior helped Scotland :biggrin:

When you have been at the top for two decades, a little aberration in one year does not rate. Or maybe it is just selective memory on my behalf.

cheers
Simon

Don't want to get into a bunfight here but my memory goes back to the previous ASHES series before the latest which I think we also won, two decades at the top!!! better that we are on the ladder to continual success than your old slippery slope, I apologise to those members that do not quite understand this cricket thing that the english invented and still perform the best, it's much like your ball game that is foreign to us, very competitive you interstate we international. Fosters ain't bad though.

Don't want to get into a bunfight here but my memory goes back to the previous ASHES series before the latest which I think we also won, two decades at the top!!! better that we are on the ladder to continual success than your old slippery slope, I apologise to those members that do not quite understand this cricket thing that the english invented and still perform the best, it's much like your ball game that is foreign to us, very competitive you interstate we international. Fosters ain't bad though.

No bunfight, just selective memory as I said!:smile:

cheers
Simon

Latest threads

Top Bottom