Cool indoor waterfall

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by dbirdsong, Jul 31, 2005.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

This inside the lobby of of Campus Martius building in Downtown Detroit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. What a cool building!

3. Wow, your images are outstanding! I love the perspective.

4. NikonK

NikonK

May 27, 2005
    Mind to share if you're using tripod for this shots? Very nice view and perspective. I never saw this before.

Thanks for sharing.

5. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I don't mind saying that I hate using tripods...:) (I have several and I do use them, but I just hate using them... )
    They are hand held, with a Tokina 12-24 on a D70. I believe the ISO was about 1000, but for some reason it doesn't show up in the EXIF info on any of those pictures.

Thanks for looking

Dave

6. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Thanks... I love my Tokina 12-24 for pictures just like these.. You have the Nikon 12-24, go play with it and don't be afraid to use it in strange angles.. at the widest point, Very cool lens for that.

Dave

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    What a cool sculpture and you've caught it's essence well Dave! The more I see of today's Detroit, the more I like it.

8. Dave is the floor under the sculpture a kind of a pool, because I see light and water? Very nice picture and the exposure is superb, i guess all natural light or the light provided buy the lighting of the building.