1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Cool new filters .....

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by Butlerkid, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Apr 8, 2008
    Rutledge, Tennessee
    Karen
    Cool set of filters! However, now we can never be sure just "how" some fantastic night images were created! LOL!

Day for Night filters

2. I believe that was crafted for yesterday, the first day of April. :p 

3. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Apr 8, 2008
    Rutledge, Tennessee
    Karen
    DUH!!!! Got me!!!! I'm tooooooo gullible!

4. Mike Irish

Mike Irish

Jun 14, 2008
    Ireland
    I was so impressed with these filters I have ordered two sets of these filters. One set for me and one for you Karen.;) 
    Mike

• Like Like x 1
  5. I bought these, they are truly wonderful. I have never been good at night photography, as my parents don't let me stay up that late, but with these filters I don't need to anymore!

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Goodnight Billy.

• Wow Wow x 1
  7. If Trump hears about these he'll go bonkers about fake photos for several months just like he beat fake news to death....

8. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , unless they're made in China :cautious: 

9. 610nm

610nm

Jul 27, 2012
    US
    Ha ha ha. Those certainly look dubious to me. :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.