Cooling Off

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by 4xxxx, Oct 12, 2017.

1. kilofoxtrott

kilofoxtrott European Ambassador Moderator

Dec 29, 2011
    Tettnang, Germany
    Cool picture Alan.
    But it happens most of the times that the light comes from the wrong side :):):).

Klaus

2. Thanks Klaus.

Cheer

3. Not sure why Alan but the image has an overall lack of sharpness. By that I mean that I can not find one thing that is in focus. I don't have a suggestion for that other than be careful that you focus before pressing the shutter. Having a subject back lit is oft times a good strategy as it provides rim lighting that is pleasing for many subjects. When I do that I like to carry a reflector with me and have an assistant or friend hold it so as to bounce a little light into the subjects face. Good luck, I'm sure your next shot will be much better.

4. Thanks for the comments Gordon, I thought it looked flat, I did look for the focus point but it did not show. Not sure why not all the shots that day showed a focus point in viewnx-i.

Cheers