Coolpix Macro

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Baywing, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    Any hints on how to imbed the image? Used the same process as DPR, but it doesn't seem to work the same here.....

2. Excellent macro shot Baywing. To imbed the image copy the URL into your message (as you do in DPR) then highlight it and then click on "img" just above where you are typing. I will put it in for you.

34640367.Mantis.

3. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    I copy the URL itself, not from "Properties"

Then ya gotta 1st click above on IMG, then add the URL, put on the .jpg at the end, then once again click IMG. See? BTW, that is one kicking good Mantis shot!

4. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    38920273.HecaleLongwing_7028.

Like this?

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Click on the properties of your attempt, then mine,

See the difference? After I upload a pic, I always go to "Display This Gallery", then click the thumbnail image to see it on it's own page, and only THEN do I copy the URL from the address box. Seems to work every time.
    See? I also want to put the whole image URL text on a new line i the message.

6. Excellent closeup shot. Well done Baywing. Appreciate it.