1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Corgi Bedlam

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by OHcorgis, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Luv your Corgis Birgit, my wife and I used to have one for 14 years and he passed away last Thanksgiving Day. We still missed him so much.

2. senna

senna

Jan 6, 2007
    San Jose Ca.
    Great capture Bridgit, some of them have longer tounges than their legs.:tongue:

3. downloader

downloader

Jul 25, 2008
    montreal
    Great pics , sorry I'm new here who many of those do you have?

4. mrlimpet

mrlimpet

May 12, 2006
    san francisco
    very nice. you've captured their personality in action! :smile:

5. I am sorry for your loss. You took excellent care of him for 14 years:smile:

Actually there were four playing soccer. I have seven corgis and one german shepherd dog who is my big woof.

Funny, yes those tongues can get surprisingly long. For corgi portraits, the mouth should be closed, but for german shepherd dog portraits, the tongue should always be out, however not to the ground:biggrin:

Thank you very much. I am actually practicing action shots so I can maybe get some dog agility shots. Unfortunately, my D300 is in repair, so I am using my D200. I hope to do better with the D300 when it ever gets returned to me.

6. latazyo

latazyo

Apr 23, 2008
    STL
    greatest dogs of all time

7. Thank you:tongue: Certainly the corgis agree with you:biggrin:

8. LOL, those pooches look like they're having some real fun! Very cute dogs! AND even cuter captures!

9. ArtO

ArtO

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    Great shots. She's really giving him heck in #1. Very funny.

10. lr0868

lr0868

May 25, 2008
    henderson, nv
    love them!!

I have a corgi dachshund mix and think they are the funniest little dogs.

11. pointa-b-c

pointa-b-c

Mar 21, 2007
    Los Angeles
    My wife loves Corgis, those are very nice shots. :smile:

12. She is his mother and she seems to be telling him off good! And I love the look on his face.

Thanks Dianne. I am working on stop action shots. Gads these corgis just fly! And yes, they have fun.

Thank you. I love miniature long haired dachies. They are so adorable.

Thank you.

13. You certainly have some great models.

14. They are TRULY ADORABLE!!!

Great shots. I, too, love Corgis. Such personality.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.