1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Corgi Soccer

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by OHcorgis, Aug 9, 2008.

1. somebody's going to get a YELLOW CARD in shot #1.... :biggrin:

great images
    i LOVE corgis, as you know

thanks for sharing

2. CAJames

CAJames

Sep 6, 2006
    Lompoc, CA
    Nice shots, Corgi's are pretty much the cutest thing in the world.

3. What a cute bunch of dogs! Is your grass that tall or their legs that short? I haven't seen one of those anywhere except here and on TV. Beautiful pooches and I think you did a great job capturing them! Now be sure to give em lots of treats for the hard work they did for ya!:wink::biggrin:

4. Thank you!

Dianne, yes their legs are that short. But they are extremely fast and agile.

5. What a nice series of shots...
    These guys look like they have a lot of fun together...

OK... Tell me...
    What fertilizer do you use to get your grass so green..????
    As I think that I definitely need some of that for mine... LOL...

6. Just plain old Scotts on mixture of Bluegrass and Fescue. Leave clippings when mowing and don't mow too short:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Also, no weed killers.

7. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Birgit, these shots are great. I've never seen Corgi action shots before. Beautiful dogs too.

8. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    LOL -- those little legs must have been going really fast !

A fun day for them.

9. Hentez

Hentez

Aug 9, 2008
    Columbus OH
    Great pics, thanks for sharing!

10. Thanks Torben. These little dogs are very agile.

They do love playing soccer and get very excited over the game. I had a corgi chase a soccer ball, by himself, for half hour non stop. He could get the ball off the fence and keep right on going, pushing the ball with his chest and nose.

Thanks, I love to share:wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.