Corset:

This girl make corsets for a shop in philly. I will be doing her catalog this fall.

46917961.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

If you need an assistant Dan I come cheap. :D I like the way you have handled the background in this image and also the slightly soft focus. It has sort of a dreamy quality about it.

Thanks Gordan and Bryan,

The Background is just savage studio Grey seamless paper, it was light with a single300 W/s strobe with a 40 degree grid with a sheet of diffusion paper sandwiched between the grid and the light.

Thats the style Paul...lolol

Guess we are getting to be old pharts........
Let it all hang out. lolol

I like it, and I know you know what you're doing, but

in looking at the EXIF through my IE's EXIF Viewer plugin, it shows you shot this with your CP8700. Why that, and not your D70? Did you use one of those pc cord sync cube thingies to attach the strobe? (I have one, just don't know what it's called).
Would've rather seen a tiny little "Mona Lisa" smile coming from her mouth, instead of such a pursed lips look. It enforces the thinking that the corset is as uncomfortable as it looks! :shock: Well done Dan.

Steve,

The reason this was shot with the CP8700 was for the low ISO (was shot at ISO 50) , and I needed to make a 20 x 30 print so the extra MP helped out a little. I was picking up a lot of noise on the background with my D70. Also I did not have a wide enough lense to shoot the crop I wanted with the D70. This was shot at 15MM focal length. As for firing my strobes, I have a set of pocket wizards that I used just like my D70 in the hotshoe.

She wanted an 1800's feel to the shot. The chair is from 1870, and to all that says she looks uncomfortable, well yes she is, that thing is reducing her waist by about 5 - 6 inches.

Real Name
Chris
VaVoom!!! Hey, that's a babe you got as a model there! I love the apprehensive look she has on her face, even though you kinda ruined it by divulging that it's due to abdominal compression.

Gale said:
Boy that thing looks uncomfortable. lolol

I think that's the idea. Make it a pleasure to take off for the woman too!

Latest threads

Top Bottom