Cosmos/VR70-200

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Gilles, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Pictures taken handheld at minimum focusing distance 200mm.

[​IMG]

Those two are crops.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Lovely Gilles. I especially like #1.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Gilles, you always have such beautiful shots. I love the last one. long stems and pretty colors...a pretty bouquet just for me on laundry day...thanks! ;-)

4. We dont have to many of those flowers, they are below a bird feeded with a basket to pick up all what the bird throw away. It's about 4 feet in diameter at the most. I looked at the flower often and when the light is right i run in the house to get the camera and the tripod if i needed one.

5. I just love the color of those (I think I said that when you posted them before)...I really do! The light makes the first shot so nice. I'll have to see if I can grow some of those where I am :)

6. rebrewer

rebrewer

Aug 1, 2005
    Davis, CA
    Wonderful backlight. I especially like the second image.

Bob

7. Gilles,

Your images are absolutely lovely. I especially like the first one. The color is so soft and delicate, yet the petals are sharp and detailed. They look like folded paper. What are they?

8. I'm generally fond of back lighting. Very well done.

9. Crystall they are Cosmos

10. Nice backlit and well exposed. I find them swaying a bit in the wind, you have done a really great job here with the sharpness.

Regards,
    Jonathan