Costa Rica

Just got back and worked on a few images
Many more to go through

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks everyone!

It was really nice for me to finally get to take my camera out of the city

You got some nice shots there!! The pic of the feet on the boat reminds me of the beach at Manuel Antonio... Here's a small pic from our hotel pool as to not hijack your thread...

Where in Costa Rica were you? I stayed just outside of San Jose for 2 days, then 5 days in Manuel Antonio...

I started out in Arenal for 3 days and then 4 in Guanacaste on the Peninsula Papagayo

Okay, I think we may have driven Arenal on our way to Manuel Antonio, but I'm not sure. I would love to go back, Costa Rica was probably the nicest place (as far as scenery) that I've ever been to.

Kim

I went to Costa Rica the year before last and it was my best vacation! We got to see lava come out of Arenal. Pretty cool! If everything works out, we will be returning in October. Thanks for posting your pictures. They are excellent! BTW, your sailboat looks exactly like my sailboat from Aruba!?!

I went to Costa Rica the year before last and it was my best vacation! We got to see lava come out of Arenal. Pretty cool! If everything works out, we will be returning in October. Thanks for posting your pictures. They are excellent! BTW, your sailboat looks exactly like my sailboat from Aruba!?!
I am jealous, we stayed at the base of the volcano for 3 days and never saw any lava, we never even saw the top due to cloud cover

I tried to fix the horizon on #2 this is what i got

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom