1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Could not stop the siren call...

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by IANW, Aug 11, 2009.

1. ...from Grays of Westminster to pick up a PC-E Micro Nikkor 85mm f2.8D lens. Reading this weeks copy of Amateur Photographer on the train into London saw that Grays was showing two prices for this lens the lower price was £1,175. Thought that I would see if they would honour the advert and so dropped in at lunchtime and given my status as a regular they said OK.

3811174001_0c700dd63d_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

So now I have two tilt and shift lens and I am looking forward to using the new one given the results of a quick test in the garden.

3811175287_ea3c2f76c8_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Intend to see if I can get the model village look with this lens once I've played with it over the next few weeks.

2. Congrats on the new lens Ian.

3. Thanks Milan.

Don't now why but the IQ on both of my tilt and shift lenses are far better than the holy three fast pro zooms I have.

4. Average Joe

Average Joe

May 19, 2009
    here
    congrats , post more pics ..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.