1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Could this be Nordic Aperture?

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Hovmod, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Hovmod

Hovmod

Aug 11, 2008
    Norway
    The first shot of a person who COULD be Nordic Aperture.
    This guy was carrying a camera bag in one of Nordic's main hunting grounds. He didn't show the camera or show interest in snapping candids of the colourful clientele, so my assumption is likely wrong, but it marks the opening of a series that I HOPE will end up with ME posting a candid shot of HIM before I end up in the candids thread. :biggrin:

I have to agree with Chris, it's wildly unfair that Nordic knows what I look like and I don't even know if he's a guy, fcol!

Anyway, here it is - Could This Be Nordic Aperture #1:

3826363052_5d68b163bd_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. panda81

panda81

Feb 7, 2008
    Texas
    based on your avatar picture, i would have guessed you took a profile self portrait :biggrin:

3. Maybe some questions are best left unanswered.

4. Nice shot Tormod, in my hunting spots, but no rewards to you yet! :biggrin:

I´ll try yo get a avatar soon, meanwhile I can tell you that I I am a guy (a tall one), always carry the camera in my hand, black shoulderbag and a opposite dresscode of this guy.

Will be on the streets the next days, so the hunt goes on! :m56:

5. Hovmod

Hovmod

Aug 11, 2008
    Norway
    <taking notes>

Opposite dresscode, huh?

tbh, that didn't help at all. I have no idea what the opposite of that is.

:657:

6. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    I take it you don't both live in the same village?

7. I want some pizza. Nice capture.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.