County Semi-Finals: Girls Lax

Sorry for th size, but I stopped putting new stuff on my PBASE account so as not to have to duplicate and upload my photos twice. All shot with he D2Xs and 400/2.8. I had a 200/2 on another body but never used it. I should have had the 300/2.8 on the 2nd body instead. The ideal situation IMO would be a 300/2.8 on one body and a 600/4 on the other. :cool:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very nice shooting, Alex. The quality of each shot is excellant, with the last being a favorite if I had to choose.

Alex, where do you shoot from? I have found my favorite is behind the net for girls, but sadly the AD doesn't like people behind the goal so it doesn't usually work out for me, so I sit near the corner.

Nice shots, as always. Hard for me to say if the 2nd or last shot is my favorite, I like them both. Great action!

As always Alex, enjoy your shots. You certainly put your 400 to good use.

Would the 600 not limit you too much?
Thanks everyone.

I have been using the 400 for action around the net but it's just a wee bit tight. So a 300 and 600 combo would be perfect. All three images are right out of the camera. No cropping and no post other than to resize, which is my preferred work flow. I am going to borrow a friend's 600/4 this weekend to see how it all works for me.

Alex

Alex, where do you shoot from? I have found my favorite is behind the net for girls, but sadly the AD doesn't like people behind the goal so it doesn't usually work out for me, so I sit near the corner.
The 20yd line, the corner and behind the net

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom