Couple more from Oronsay

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by xrdbear, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Forgive me but just 2 more from my walk to Oronsay.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Never saw a rock sweat before:smile:

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Again Very beautiful,

Thanks so much for some more..

More ?? :>))))

3. Thank you Gale. It was much colder here today so not good for outings but we went to look for birds today and I got to try out my new Markins ball head for the first time. The shots were not worth putting up, an Egret from 500yds isn't brilliant even with the D2X and 80-400VR at 800asa. It was however good enough to identify the bird for the ornithological officials. They were rightly sceptical as it is only the third ever recorded on Skye

The D2X on the Markins M20 and Manfrotto 058 was rock solid. What mirror slap?

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow
    Well glad you got that shot. Only third time seen. Marvelous find.
    I will bet the image is fine :>)

Congratulations on the new gear. Niceeee!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Very nice, great composition.

Gil

6. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

Once again very nice Brian,cant wait to see more.