Couple more park pond shots

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Steve S, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Pretty amazing how some of these held up to such severe cropping. In some caes just 20% of the frame was used. Most of these, if not all, were shot @ISO 400 w/D2X-200400VR on tripod and Wimberely head.
    original.
    original.
    original.
    original.
    One wider shot:
    original.

2. All good Steve. Kind of fun to see what you all are doing. Like the lighting on the last one.

3. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Something's going one here, they're not the original size!

Gotta see if I can fix them. I made them all within the 960 wide rule. hmmm :-/

4. A split second more on that first shot and that duck is htting water. Fantastic!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

5. Nice job they fit the screen with out compression

6. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Very well done indeed Steve. Really like the moment you've captured in the first one.

I agree with Mike, they seem to fit on the screen just fine and show at 959px wide.

Neil

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    OK Steve, enough is enough. If you really want to hurt me (and all of the non-X owners), just post a few more of these.... :?

You and Jim Fenton are KILLING us.... :wink:

These demonstrate exactly why us birdie shooters lust for the D2X. Oh, what I could do with one of those babies. 8)

Like I said in my 'Mentally Ill' post, first a 200-400VR, then a D2X. Hurrrrumph.... :roll:

Frank