Couple of portraits from the "trip"

Well All I can say is I am still pinching myself to see if what happened on the trip really did the amount of photo ops and good times was incredible. Still thinking I am going to wake up and it was all a dream.
Here are a few portraits.
GBH
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Pelican
View attachment 5728

Mike,

Not that I am at all surprised, but I'm getting jealous. Your shots are just magnifique!!

Keep them coming (I guess....;-)).

Frank

PGB

Mike, I just cannot get over how sharp and colorful the first one is. It is excellent. I wish I had that skill!

Thanks for posting.

Oh Mike,

I have to go in hiding for awhile again.

Stunning work.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards
Gale

I am ready to go again. Neeeed more CF cards.

Patrick Bramlett said:
Mike, I just cannot get over how sharp and colorful the first one is. It is excellent. I wish I had that skill!

Thanks for posting.
Ah you got the skill for sure just have to have the oppurtunites walk in front of you Thanks for the kind words

UncleFrank said:
Wonderful shots, Mike, but the 2nd one seems to have a blue cast over it.
Thanks Frank and you were right I brought it back into PS and ran Nik's color efex color cast correction on it and fixed it up. Thanks for pointing it out

JC said:
Mike,

Just beautiful photos. You really hit the ball out of the park several times. (Is it steroids?)

Joel
Joe you caught me me and Balco and Barry Bonds hang out together! Thanks fro the kind words

greyflash said:
Beautiful images Mike. You have definitely raised the bar for the other bird shooters.
As always thanks for looking Gordon, there are many finer photographers on the trip than myself, I am fortunate to be able to hang out and learn a lot from these guys.

Gale said:
Oh Mike,

I have to go in hiding for awhile again.

Stunning work.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards
Gale

I am ready to go again. Neeeed more CF cards.
Ah Gale post away I want to see more of your work, you should be very proud of the results you got. We have to do this again real soon

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom