Couple of portraits from the "trip"

Discussion in 'Merritt Island I' started by mike mac, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Well All I can say is I am still pinching myself to see if what happened on the trip really did the amount of photo ops and good times was incredible. Still thinking I am going to wake up and it was all a dream.
    Here are a few portraits.
    GBH
    original.
    Pelican
    View attachment 5728

2. Nice shots Mike, when you process all these, time to come down again. :D

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Mike,

Not that I am at all surprised, but I'm getting jealous. Your shots are just magnifique!!

Keep them coming (I guess....;-)).

Frank

4. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Mike, I just cannot get over how sharp and colorful the first one is. It is excellent. I wish I had that skill!

Thanks for posting.

5. Wonderful shots, Mike, but the 2nd one seems to have a blue cast over it.

6. JC

JC

Jan 27, 2005
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Mike,

Just beautiful photos. You really hit the ball out of the park several times. (Is it steroids?)

Joel

7. Beautiful images Mike. You have definitely raised the bar for the other bird shooters.

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Oh Mike,

I have to go in hiding for awhile again.

Stunning work.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards
    Gale

I am ready to go again. Neeeed more CF cards.

9. I am ready now, but there are others who dont think I am.....lol

10. Ah you got the skill for sure just have to have the oppurtunites walk in front of you Thanks for the kind words

11. Thanks Frank and you were right I brought it back into PS and ran Nik's color efex color cast correction on it and fixed it up. Thanks for pointing it out

12. Joe you caught me me and Balco and Barry Bonds hang out together! Thanks fro the kind words

13. As always thanks for looking Gordon, there are many finer photographers on the trip than myself, I am fortunate to be able to hang out and learn a lot from these guys.

14. Ah Gale post away I want to see more of your work, you should be very proud of the results you got. We have to do this again real soon