Couple of recent shots, 1 wedding, 1 baby.

Discussion in 'People' started by Richard Peters, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Hi all, I've not been doing too much photography recently although what I have been doing has been based more around people and portraits which I think I'm slowly getting the hang of!

So here are a couple of shots I thought I'd share. The first is from a friends wedding (my first as the official photographer - wow its hard work!). This was when they bride and groom where walking back in to the ceremony room having just signed the register. Its been resized down to 1024 across from 1200 so the detail in the bride and groom is lost a little but you get the idea:

The second is my friends little girl. I've had my SB800 for about 3 years but only ever used it once or twice and so have just started practicing using it. This shot was natural light from a window on the left of frame with flash to even out the right side of the frame. Its all good practice!

bella_bed.

2. Both shots are nice. #2 is adorable! Natural light photo?

3. I love the first one and how the couple is framed by the door and the light. Nicely done.

4. Thanks for the comments :) 

Baby shot was natural light from the window and flash bounced of the ceiling to balance it out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.