Couple of Stinky shots with new BB

B

bfjr

Had to try my just received Better Beamer. This fella obiliged :smile:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice shots, Ben! I think I'd want an even longer focal length when shooting one of those critters! Good thing you were in front of him! :smile:

Luv the second shot, light wasnt over powering, just right! I have yet to try my BB, what do you think of it?? Nice shots and great timing in trying it out, not sure how close one would like to get. LOL

G

Gordon Large

Yuk! Just kidding, nice shots Ben. Gotta get me one of those BBs, because they sure make a difference. How many stops did you dial the flash back for these?

Gordon

They are cuties, in spite of their stinky reputation. You'll like the BB. My only problem using mine is when the subject distance changes from far to near (or vice versa) from shot to shot. You have to stay on top of the flash EV comp in such cases.

B

bfjr

greyflash said:
Hey Ben

Fortunately your Better Beamer kept you at a respectbale distance and in this case that is good. These image came out very well. How does one hold the better beamer in front of your flash?
Hey Gordon
this fella was so busy looking for food paid me no mind
the beamer held on SB800 with a velcro strap on the head of the flash.

B

bfjr

drueter said:
Nice shots, Ben! I think I'd want an even longer focal length when shooting one of those critters! Good thing you were in front of him! :smile:
Yep kept my distance. You know when there ready to spray though they kinda jump at ya and turn around real quick, glad it didn't happen here :smile:

B

bfjr

Gale said:
Great images.

Skunks are really pretty animals.

Well done for sure
I have to agree Gale they kinda have a cow face don't ya think
:smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom