Couple shots of my car at Lake Tahoe.

Here are a couple of shots I took 2 weeks ago while I was driving around Lake Tahoe.
Shot with my D200 and my trusty 17-55 2.8, I tried something different and used Photoshop and Topaz to convert from NEF to JPG.
Bill

DSC_7913.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC_7892.jpg

DSC_7889.jpg

DSC_7925.jpg

DSC_7916.jpg

DSC_7937.jpg

#4 and 5, is that around homewood area? Cool image of your car by the Flying A in Truckee. Beautiful car and nice shots. Are those new wheels?

I believe you are correct about being around Homewood,
Yes I bought new wheels about 2 months ago, They are Fikse 3 piece forged wheels, I like them alot, Good eye you have.
Here is a shot with the old wheels on the car.
Thanks again.
Bill

DSC_4518.jpg

Overall I love the pictures and the car and the colour treatment.
Picture 2 disturbs me a little. I don't like the little tree at the front of the car maybe positing the tree more to the right of the frame behind the car would work better (for me anyway).

P.S. Is the Ponderosa Ranch set still on the shores of Lake Tahoe? I went then when we were doing a lap of the lake in the early 1980's.

Thanks everyone.
The Ponderosa ranch has been closed for years, I drive by it all the time and think to my self, What a waste of a nice place.
Bill

The new wheels are great. I'm not much of a fan of 'vettes unless it's the race car version but I'm a big fan of yours :)

Tim

Really nice shots & PP on these Bill. Guess your a real Vette man as I've seen some different models over the years you had posted...
If I have any criticism of these shots, it would be that in 1, 2 & 5 the lakes horizon is sloping to the right of the shot...

QUOTE=sprdv1;3575389]Great shots Bill! Love the lake time and being away from everything.[/QUOTE]

Thank You Sir, Tahoe is always nice to visit.

Really nice shots & PP on these Bill. Guess your a real Vette man as I've seen some different models over the years you had posted...
If I have any criticism of these shots, it would be that in 1, 2 & 5 the lakes horizon is sloping to the right of the shot...

Yes I am a Vette Man...lol , I didn't notice the slope of the lake, I will have to watch for that in the future.
Thanks.
Bill

Very impressive set, wheels always make the car.
Thank You.

I like #2!

Thanks.
Bill

Nice scene, nice car, but just-say-no to HDR.
Thanks Buddy.

Latest threads

Top Bottom