Couple spectators at the track

Discussion in 'People' started by biggstr6, Aug 19, 2005.

1. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    [​IMG]

This one needs alittle PS to get out the other legs.One of these days I'll start messing with PS.

"She got legs and she knows how to use them" zztop.

[​IMG]

2. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

I really like the second one a lot, but the first one needs to be cropped a lot tighter IMO.

Dave

3. The second image looks like she is trying to put a little english on her horse and rider. I would cut the first one off between umbrella and girl.

4. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Thanks Gordan I think youre right.

Sometimes my brain gets a ERR message and I forget simple things ,like cropping out distratcing umbrellas.

I also find the older I get the more frequent these err messages are.

5. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Actually Biggs, the umbrella - especially it's color, puts something into the picture that's missing if I cover it up with my hand. It becomes more ... standard. The bright color from the umbrella reflects that it is a bright sunny day, and it helps to give the background some scale - it even makes the oof lights further in the background ... um, bokier. And the similarity of the shape to the bottle in her hand makes this nice pie shaped composition. I vote keep the umbrella.

ps - you have a very cool avatar. I forget, what do you want us to call you?

6. Good observations Chris but you forgot one, the umbrella has the same lean angle as the bottle. What can I say, I was just trying to get the girl out of the center of the image and failed to see all the valid points you made.

7. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Well Chris you make some good points , and it does ,how do I say , lack alittle purpose or connection to her surroundings without the umbrella.

Oh me Im so confused :? .

You can call me Biggs. Thanks for looking and giving input.