Couples...

...around town (with the Leica D-Lux 3, not a Nikon camera, but I hope it's ok anyway with me being a long time Nikon user and all...:wink: )

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

plus one with the M8 - CV 35mm f2.5 Skopar:

C&C, as always, very welcome.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
no critique here! A great set of images.
Thank you very much Mike! Much appreciated :smile:

Lovely Vieri - we really don't mind what you use - as long as you post 'em!

The 4th one (with the littl' gurl) is a hoot!
Thank you Paul - I hoped for some liniency on the camera brand issue :wink: after all, I still own and use 2 D2x and a healthy number of Nikkors... :biggrin:

Very sharp pictures...good work.
Thank you Seneca! I am glad you enjoyed :smile:

Superlative photography at a very high level Vieri......... beautiful work my friend!

G
Thank you so much Graeme! Your comments are always very much appreciated my friend :biggrin: thanks again!

C

cuss2much

very nice pics...

and I like the play on the concept...

excellent series. the b/w does them well.
Thank you very much Roy, I am glad you enjoyed them :biggrin:

Your images are always fantastic. The next to last one is stunning.

Thanks for sharing with us
Hello Dennis, thank you so much for your nice words, I appreciate it very much :smile: I am glad you enjoyed, thanks again! :biggrin:

It's so nice to see great shots and technical perfection. Good going!
Thank you Stephen! :smile: your comment is greatly appreciated, I am really glad you enjoyed the tour :biggrin:

1,3 and 4.....yeah....yeah....yeah!!! Good stuff Vieri. Did you have the D-Lux set to B&W mode or did you convert in post?

I love my D-Lux!!! Just wish it had a viewfinder.:confused:

All thumbs up! Perfect!
Thank you very much Igor! :smile: I am glad you enjoyed, thanks again.

Excellent series Vieri.

3&4 are my favourites, with the nod going to 4.
Thanks for commenting Steve, for me it's hard to pick a fav but if I had to nr.4 would probably be it... though... maybe nr. 1... or... nr. 3... or... :wink: oh well - you see? :biggrin: thanks again!

1,3 and 4.....yeah....yeah....yeah!!! Good stuff Vieri. Did you have the D-Lux set to B&W mode or did you convert in post?

I love my D-Lux!!! Just wish it had a viewfinder.:confused:
Hello Stuart, thank you very much for your comment - I am glad you enjoyed! :biggrin: I use the D-Lux in RAW+jpg mode, but I set it in BW: this way I could see the preview & review my pics in BW on the screen. AfFterwords, though, I do convert them from color RAW again: it's cool though to have the BW preview, I love it :smile: As far as the viewfinder, I see your point but I have to say I am used now to the screen and it does have its strenght indeed - plus, on such little tiny cameras the VF is normally a needle pin sized tunnel and I am not sure I would use it in the end... :smile: Anyway, thanks again for your nice words, much appreciated! :biggrin:

Very nice Vieri. Number 4 is a really fun one.
Thank you Fred, I am glad you enjoyed - I agree with you on nr. 4, a cute/funny one indeed :biggrin:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom