CovidDelta[?] puts NZ in lockdown.

It's been more than a year since our first lockdown that lasted 6 weeks. Today someone in Auckland tested positive and tomorrow
we will know if it is the Delta variant. All the cases in managed isolation are the Delta variant so it is most likely.
For now Auckland is in 7 days lockdown with the rest of the country 3 days to see if there are any other cases.
Apparently the most recent transmission of the Delta variant involved two people in managed isolation opening their
hotel doors that were directly opposite each other for 3-5 seconds at the same time.
Looks like I might have to do some photography experiments for a while :)

Reactions: McQ
Real Name
Maurie Hill
So here I am locked down again. Nothing for it but scouring the files looking for something to edit again. Bugger of all is I got a message today saying DHL were delivering my Z 70-200 tomorrow. That won’t happen now.

So here I am locked down again. Nothing for it but scouring the files looking for something to edit again. Bugger of all is I got a message today saying DHL were delivering my Z 70-200 tomorrow. That won’t happen now.
I recently started an account with Queensberry albums, you upload images and they do all the work selling and posting prints - I have a lot of images to go through the next few days to decide what to upload.

I have work I can do for a while from home, not sure how long, this 3-day is bound to be extended.

NCV

Real Name
Nigel
It just goes on and on and on.

We thought getting everybody vaccinated would solve the problem, but now we are bring told to prepare for more restrictions to our liberty in the Autumn.

We've been told we will stay in lockdown till midnight Tuesday, for now. The New Zealand government has quite a good tracking system in place and they are so far able to account for everyone who has it and where they are likely to have caught it. "Back home" in South Africa there are around 14000 cases a day and close to 400 deaths a day - I just learned that my cousin has tested positive as well.

all a bit of a buggar, I can't even go whitebaiting. If we move to Level 3 you will find me at the river
Ah well just think how many more there will be next year!
We've been told we will stay in lockdown till midnight Tuesday, for now. The New Zealand government has quite a good tracking system in place and they are so far able to account for everyone who has it and where they are likely to have caught it. "Back home" in South Africa there are around 14000 cases a day and close to 400 deaths a day - I just learned that my cousin has tested positive as well.
Crazy numbers. I was supposed to have my first jab on Wednesday - the one day pretty much that was cancelled!

Crazy numbers. I was supposed to have my first jab on Wednesday - the one day pretty much that was cancelled!
I had my first jab about 2 weeks ago, the second is in 6 weeks.

Real Name
Philip Armitage
Indeed, next year even shorter - October - November only

had a look at one of my two local rivers the other day and the seagulls were scoffing themselves on whitebait - quite amusing to watch but they got quite a few

gullswhitebaiting.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom