Cpl. from Sat. Wedding

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by dakinetx, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Ok,
    new attempt at PP'ing wedding shots, this time from this Sat. wedding.
    Darn, I am tooooo critical I guess but this wedding PP'ing is harder than stuff done before me thinks;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008
  2. and one from first wedding;

[​IMG]

3. nice shots
    my thoughts:

#1... interesting post processing
    pretty bride
    i wonder how SHE'LL feel about this "processed" look

#2... i can see that backlighting was a problem for you
    i'm not a big fan of the major vignetting

#3... is very nice... i like it a lot

the last one is also very nice

thanks for sharing these with us

4. TCMony

TCMony

Jul 20, 2006
    McDonough GA
    These are great shots, and I do not mind the processing. The 2nd shot has too much blur for my taste and the edges are a little too dark. Great images though.

5. Thanks Greg and TC.
    I am having a luxury here as none of my images are FOR anyone but me at this point (2nd shooter) and am "playing" with the processing to see what does/dos'nt work :) 
    I am gonna use the BEST for my Wedding website and really appreciate your comments.

I really really like #1 but realise the processing is maybe abit "extreme" Greg?
    Also, #2 I am NOT happy with myself.

Basically, from trawling the net and looking at "Wedding Images" they seem to be either quite boring (cough) or quite "jazzed up" and I guess (with ALL the options for processing out there) I am getting abit swamped with choices I guess.
    Thats why asking you guys is SO helpful :) 

I also see (to my eye, and wether they admit it or not) that MOST shots on a website (makes sense btw) are posed and NOT PJ as many tout themselves. It's ALL a learning experience, but it seem's to me, you are "selling" to the Bride and or the "Mothers" and they want to see the "Beautiful Bride" images?

Anyway, I will continue to play with processing and have no doubt I will cont. to get GREAT advice from you guys :) 

Cheers,
    Nick

6. ok,
    tried few more :) 

First 5 from inside Roman Catholic Church, stained glass only light and NO flash allowed;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next 2 from Bridal and "playing" with pp'ing more again :) 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. TCMony

TCMony

Jul 20, 2006
    McDonough GA
    I love the sixth shot from the second group. I would have liked to see her face in the reflection, but the lighting is great. I am not a wedding photographer but I would love to shoot 2nd camera, just to mix add to my site.

8. Thanks alot.
    It's alot of fun (more than getting your own business started thats for sure lol) but alot of work and very "hectic" but I like it that way anyway :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.