Craigslist rants and raves.

Anyone here ever read that garbage? Sometimes I'm just amazed just how ignorant and stupid people can be.

There is a lot of garbage on CL, but if you know how to sift through it, you can find a lot of good stuff. I found my current job on CL!
Not everybody have a street smarts, patience and a tough skin to deal with a smelly part of it though. If you want a cheap fish and prepare to hassle for it , you go to the Fish Market. If you want no problems, you go to Dean & Deluca, and you pay for it.

"Dear Seller. I am interest in te item(s)/service(s) u hav 4 sell. Please respond with ur recent asking price and I will wire transfer money U.S. dollars to you right away.

-A Nigerian Prince

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
On craigslist, at least US locals, they have a section called "rants and raves" that is a sounding board for people. The one here is has nothing but people fighting back and forth with some pretty nasty stuff. Example one guy who was fired as a school bus driver constantly posting about how the company 'wronged him' and how many ads they have. Some guy bragging how he flattens tires of non American vehicle in parking lots. Lots of racist garbage. Etc. Basically stuff posted that would get someone popped in the face if they said it in person but since its totally anonymous, they get brave.

You don't have to go to that section to read garbage. If you want garbage, just type craigslist.com and hit enter :biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom