Crash landing

This was taken on my recent trip to the farnes a small group of islands of the east coast of England.

Phillip.

Ps I nearly forgot it is 4 images merged together in photoshop

D2x sigma 500mm HSM F4.5
comp2-puffin-copy.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

From my holiday in France
swallow-d2x sigma 800mm f5.6 iso400 1/90 @f8
swallow-d2x-001abc.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I love the first shot Phillip. The 2nd is one of the best small bird shots that I've seen. Very well done. Again I have to say that I'm envious (I find that I'm say that a lot to the shooters on this forum....;-)).

I am truly amazed at the Puffins ability to get an entire mouthful of fish at one time. That is an awesome series of this facinating and beautiful bird.

the othere little birdiee is very good and pretty .

Really love the puffin shot.
Do you merely merge it or do you actually re-arrange the bird position? I haven't played around much with Nikon 11 point AF. I still set mine to dynamic single point. I wonder if your shot was the dynamic group in action.

Hi all thank you for your comments, jaminphoto might actually rearrange the bid positions over several layers then pulled out the parts that I no longer require, I use single point and occasionally dynamic group around a single point the bottom two selectors on the back of your camera D2x/hs.

Scott I don't unfortunately I'm still coming to terms with the complexity of photo shop 7.01, I am always willing to give a explanation of how I have manipulated it on the few occasions I bother to do this kind of thing.

Phillip.

Latest threads

Top Bottom