1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Crazy day.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terri French, Sep 9, 2008.

1. One of the twins has RSV and is in the hospital. I am tending the other two while his parents are there with him. We found out yesterday that my dad has leukemia. My mom is having some heart problems and is very sick today.

My second daughter's due date is tomorrow. I sure hope she doesn't have the baby today.......

Thanks for letting me rant.

2. My goodness! Many prayers for you and everyone! RSV can be scary....keep us posted please.

3. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    That's a lot to carry on your shoulders Terri, I'm sorry to hear your family are having so much trouble.

Best wishes to yours.

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Gosh, Terri...you've got your hands full.

I'll be keeping you all in my prayers.

5. Oh Terri, such trials!! :frown: You are in my prayers, and your family for healing.

6. That's a lot to have hit all at once. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Best to all.

7. Ugh!! So sorry to hear of all of these trials at once. I know you will stay strong. You and your family are in my prayers. Let us know if we can do anything for you.

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Ugh....when it rains, it pours. Take it all one day at a time. My thoughts are with you and your family.

9. I'm so sorry, Terri. It's one of those four-seconds-at-a-time times. Be especially careful when driving and cooking. I know that stress of this magnitude can be very distracting. You and your family are in my thoughts.

10. Sorry to hear about all that is happening at once. Hope things gets better soon...........

11. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    Wow, that's a lot to take in, in such a short time. I hope you and your family will be ok! I'm sorry to hear about it all.

12. terri.....
    my thoughts and prayers are with you

a little early in the season to have RSV...
    hmmmmmm

thank goodness you have such a large and strong family... who love and support each other

i will be praying for some better health news in your family tomorrow
    and.... hope the baby is healthy and delivers at the "right" moment

13. Thanks all for your concern and for letting me get off some stress through talking about everything.

Now the doctors aren't sure if it is RSV or something else. They are calling it Asthmatic Bronchitis. My second daughter had asthmatic bronchitis off and on for four years as a baby and outgrew it.

The nurses told Amber that they usually don't test for RSV in babies as old as the twins because they treat it the same way whether it is RSV or Asthma.

Anyway, I just returned from the hospital where I gave Jaden and Brighton to daddy to care for. My purse camera came in handy to preserve the memory of the day. I wish I could stay with him for a while and give Amber a break, but he only wants his mommy.

original.

14. Poor thing, I hope he recovers quickly. I had asthma issues as a small child too, and remember being scared during an attack. I'm sure the meds are better now than they were back then, so I hope he's able to be comfortable.

15. JessP7

JessP7

May 3, 2005
    North MS, USA
    Terri, best wishes to you and your family. You all will be in our thoughts and prayers. Our baby had RSV back in early December. He was only 1 month old at the time, but we managed to stay out of the hospital. It's so sad to see little ones sick. They are made for playing and laughing. I sure everything gets back to normal for you soon.

16. pr549f2678

pr549f2678

Jun 26, 2007
    central Fl
    Terri,

So sorry to hear of all the sickness in the family, I hope and pray that
    everyone will get better sooner including yourself.

Phil...........:smile:

17. Gosh Terri what a load to come on all at once. I wish your family well, and truly hope for the best. keep us informed.

18. Hermit

Hermit

Feb 11, 2008
    Minnesota, USA
    My prayers are with you and your family.

19. Terri
    I hope all worls out for you and your family hang in there and you are in my thoughts

20. Spectre

Spectre

Feb 20, 2008
    Oregon
    Terri,
    Wow, that's a lot to have on your plate...
    You have the thoughts and prayers of my family.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.