Crazy rider and cameraman

Mike, out here in the mountain west, that's how we get to work/school/shopping every day! You flatland Floridans are missing out!

Just kidding of course--you couldn't pay me to do that--watching it was hard enough. Hutzpa/Cojones/drugs/ice water in his veins/skill I don't care--it ain't human!

Mike, out here in the mountain west, that's how we get to work/school/shopping every day! You flatland Floridans are missing out!

Just kidding of course--you couldn't pay me to do that--watching it was hard enough. Hutzpa/Cojones/drugs/ice water in his veins/skill I don't care--it ain't human!
Your comments made me laugh, Nick! I've moved to Florida in December 2013 from Central PA where we had lots of mountains. My wife misses them, I do not!

I don't know what tonic or stimulant Danny may have taken but he has a lot more moxie than me!!!!!

There is no money. Brave dude, though...

Yes, he is brave or crazy. Perhaps a little of both:)

I saw a version of this same video where they showed how many times he biffed it trying to do that bounce/flip on the fence at the end - I'm not sure how you go about "practicing" for the stuff he does up higher, though, without becoming a corpse. I need a rope, a harness and a belayer for terrain like that.

Sean

I would join in with the "you can't pay me enough" comments, but it wouldn't make any difference how much someone was willing to pay me, I couldn't make it up those ridges, without a bike to carry.

Latest threads

Top Bottom