Creative Life Center, Sedona, AZ

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Uncle Frank, Apr 27, 2005.

1. I did a wedding shoot at the Creative Life Center, and was very impressed with the facility and artwork.

Here's a view of a portion of the building. The steeple is over the chapel, where my clients held their ceremony.

Some of their artworks:

View attachment 7847
    View attachment 7848
    View attachment 7849
    View attachment 7850
    View attachment 7851

The chapel doors, from the inside:

View attachment 7852

The alter features glass windows, which give a view of the wonderful scenery, but creates quite a backlighting problem for the photographer.

View attachment 7853

And here's the steeple from close up.

View attachment 7854

I thought it was a spendid place for a wedding.

2. I agree. Very nice place, and good shootin Frank!! Nice color and detail!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. Thanks for the comments, Dawg, and for saving me from starting a thread with zero responses -lol!

I think I'll go back to shooting hummingbirds :shock:.

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    But these are good Frank! I liked the one of the cut glass door as well as the Buddha surrounded by cactus. - That one looks like my back yard ;)

Sedona is so picturesque, but from a Phoenician's point of view, it too crowded with tourists and tourist attractions. You have shot around all that and brought out the innate beauty of the place.

5. These are great images Frank and your right, it is a truly beautiful place to hold a wedding. Well done.