1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Cruise Night Pics

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by DarkGT, Jun 18, 2007.

1. DarkGT

DarkGT

May 27, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    these are from a cruise night we have here every week, for those in the San Diego area, its the La Mesa crusie night every thursday on La Mesa Blvd. Is it me or do they seem a bit flat? I am trying to make my photos "pop" like the magazines do. Any C&C would be appreciated!

567230231_97d2aaaa0c_o.

View attachment 101480

View attachment 101481

View attachment 101482

2. dsp921

dsp921

May 16, 2006
    Pretty good assortment of cars at this event. It's nice to have something like that on regular basis, gives you plenty of chances to shoot and experiment. These shots look pretty good to me. Maybe a little flat like you said, but not too bad, have you tried to bump up the saturation a bit? I'm on my crap work monitor so I can't really tell for sure, though.

3. DarkGT

DarkGT

May 27, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Still learning the tricks and what not of photoshop. I see some pics though and I think "wow" that should be in a magazine. I don't know if its the picture or the PP but mine don't seem like that.

Keep on learning I suppose!

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Holy Smokes!!! Do you see that 1969 Ford Torino GT convertable in the first image, I owned that exact car when I was in high school. What a blast from the past.

5. DarkGT

DarkGT

May 27, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Back when cars were awesome and somewhat affordable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.