1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Crunchy

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Terri French, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Caught this little guy eating a peanut. Thought it was kind of fun that you could see the crumbs flying out of his mouth.

original.

2. Great capture and very narrow DOF! How far were you from the bird?

3. Coool! Must be a young bird. Kids always crumble...

4. I shot it through the window. I put the Canon 500 D on my 70-200. I was probably about 3 feet away.

5. That's for sure. My two year old grandson has been here a lot. He can sure make messes.

6. Great shot That Shallow DOF is nice

7. tech1961

tech1961

Jan 28, 2007
    Houston Tx.
    Great detail.

8. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Very nicely done Terri. You are certainly a quick study on the birdies. :smile:

9. I was just experimenting, but guess it turned out ok. Thanks

10. Thanks, it's fun to see the little birds magnified.

Thanks, Frank. I was just experimenting. Guess it worked out ok. It's not too hard when they are right outside your window. Now sitting out in the wild, I wouldn't have a clue what to do.

11. What a geat shot! I'd really like to see what you could produce with some big glass...

12. Cool shot Terri, I like it.

Louie

13. Your windows sure are cleaner than mine! :redface:

14. If someone would like to donate some lenses to me I would sure give it a try!:biggrin:

15. I really doubt it. I think the absense of spots is a DOF thing!:eek: 

16. Lovely shot Terri - good work.

17. Thank you, Darren

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.