Crystal Clear Day--At Grand Teton NP

We made another trip back to Grand Teton Park on Saturday for another small hike. It rained very hard Friday night in the park, so Saturday morning the air was very clear. It was so much fun taking photos under these conditions. Haven't post processed all, but here are a few completed ones that I am happy with. The gallery is here:

http://www.pbase.com/terrif/grand_teton_and_jackson_wyoming_area

Taken with the kit lens and a circular polarizer.

Mount Moran and Jackson Lake

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The Teton Range

View attachment 12614

Jackson Lake

View attachment 12615

Jenny Lake

View attachment 12616

Teewinot

View attachment 12617

Colter Bay

View attachment 12618

Haven't touched the ones from the hike yet. It was a great day--the park was beautiful beyond description.

Comments and suggestions always welcome.

Terri...those are absolutely breathtaking. Talk about capturing grandeur, Gee Whiz! Thanks so much for sharing!

Oh wow! Terri, those are great! I especially like the low hanging clouds on the first ones. I'd love to shoot some mountains one of these days. They'd be easier than birds, I think! :)

eng45ine said:
Terri...those are absolutely breathtaking. Talk about capturing grandeur, Gee Whiz! Thanks so much for sharing!
Hi Frank,
Thank you so much. I go there often and this was one of the best days to be there, ever. Usually there is some haze, but not on Saturday. It was a fun day.

Kevin Scott said:
Oh wow! Terri, those are great! I especially like the low hanging clouds on the first ones. I'd love to shoot some mountains one of these days. They'd be easier than birds, I think! :)
Hi Kevin,

Not too many mountains in Florida to photograph. I can guarantee that mountains are easier to shoot than birds. I love doing landscape photography. Going out into scenic places is one of my favorite things to do. My husband loves it as well, so we go as much as we can.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my photos.

Stunning!!! absolutely stunning shots, Terri. These are amazing, and very crisp. You shooting handheld or tripoding? Sure makes me wish I lived near some mountains....

TOLady said:
Stunning!!! absolutely stunning shots, Terri. These are amazing, and very crisp. You shooting handheld or tripoding? Sure makes me wish I lived near some mountains....
All were shot handheld--forgot to pack the tripod. Glad you enjoyed. It is a beautiful, wonderful place that I never get tired of visiting. Thank you for your compliment.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom