CS #10 - "Commerce - Let the buyer beware"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Name
Nikon Cafe
a bunch of great stuff has been posted here!
Aperture does allow you to make a custom export preset and set the size to 800 px on the long side and the quality also
sorry I never ventured out this weekend, could have taken images of the buy it now button :)

Great shots everyone. Chalk it up to good marketing but I would like to try to "Worst B-B-Q in Texas" :biggrin:.

Paul - the tourist board should use your shots. The town looks like a very nice place to visit.

Everyone - please post pics as you get them PP'd. At some point in the near future, the powers that be will post the new topic for the next Collective Shoot. Until then, feel free to post here. It's a lot of fun to see where everyone lives.

Best,

Chris

Better late then never, here's my shots:

Saturday we went to have some delicious "running sushi"!

Here's how the place looks like before the crowd arrives. :Crunk:
original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

An these are my "Girls" enjoying the fine food.
original.jpg

After the that we went for a walk through "Cambodunum". (today called Kempten, a old city founded by the romans).

On the way we saw some old churches...:smile:
original.jpg

...some new parking signs...:redface:
original.jpg

...some classic bug...:biggrin:
original.jpg

...some shopping girls...:Angel:
original.jpg

...and even some shopping victims! :eek:
original.jpg

And our little "bookworm" Eileen got something too, guess what: a new book!
From there on, she was strictly "book-walking".
(Not easy to prevent her from harm, she was so sunk, she would have walked straight into a wall :Crunk:)
original.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Z

zoehaus

Great shots everyone! I love the one of Eileen with the book. Aren't kids great?
I wish I could have gone out to shoot, also. Unfortunately, my littlest one was sick all weekend. She's better now, but it's been raining since. There's a shot I want to get of a guy up the road who sells fresh fruits and veggies from his front yard. He must be in his 80s, but he and his family have a stand out every summer. He has a huge garden behind his house and he also gets corn and apples and such from other places close by. I thought this weekend that he may not be doing this much longer, and I'd like to capture him while I can.

Now that CS#10 is winding down, I am very happy to announce that Dave Dickerson has agreed to host CS#11. Look for the announcement thread shortly. The Collective Shoots are a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for the next shoot.

take care,

Chris

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
Dave Dickerson is a GREAT guy and I am betting this is going to be fun!
Thanks for running this one Chris and I am sorry I did not get out and play this time. You got some great participation, fabulous images and comments.
Dave

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Thank you Chris for hosting this one. Looking forward to the next one from Dave.

Well, this has been fun to look at, and makes me wish I had gotten some shots to participate too. However, the boss had me slaving away re-staining the deck all weekend.

Maybe next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom