CS #293 - Seven Heavenly Virtues/Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience: Pursuit of Peace

http://i47.tinypic.com/xzq4k.jpg

Brooklyn, New York.

That's lovely and very peaceful. I can't believe it wasn't really crowded considering what a nice day it seems to have been. The red bird in flight caught my attention while I was looking at the clouds and sky. He's very bright.

He was so patient he was almost slothful! Nice shots -- I admire your diligence. :biggrin:

Well folks. A week flew by and this CS is coming to an end. Thank you for looking, sharing and your participation. One last post to close out this week's CS. Looking forward to next week's CS. :tongue:

Thanks again everyone! Oh did I mentioned today is the first day of Summer? Happy Summer! :tongue:

'Pride'
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-S0IOD4NLUI0/T-KjyimVXDI/AAAAAAAAPaA/nuoSbViQaJg/s800/D7K_4913.JPG

Kiley, I salute your flag! Nicely done, I like the timelessness of the black and white. :cool:

What a great Collective Shoot! Even with Father's Day and a photo meme many of our regulars participated in, we have had a busy and productive week. This particular theme was very interesting because we got to see what sins and virtues are "popular"! Thank you to everyone who was able to get out, shoot, and post their images. Thanks to all who came by to look at and comment on all of those images.

And please give a shout out to Kiley for hosting this week!
:m05:

Thank you so much, Kiley! It's been sinfully good and virtuously endowed!

Well folks. A week flew by and this CS is coming to an end. Thank you for looking, sharing and your participation. One last post to close out this week's CS. Looking forward to next week's CS. :tongue:

Thanks again everyone! Oh did I mentioned today is the first day of Summer? Happy Summer! :tongue:

'Pride'
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-S0IOD4NLUI0/T-KjyimVXDI/AAAAAAAAPaA/nuoSbViQaJg/s800/D7K_4913.JPG

Beautiful image Kiley! This is one kind of pride that I like! And I want to thank you for being a wonderful & gracious host! Great CS!!!!!

Still time for more...

This guy conveyed a deep since of patience for me by posing...

He even changed poses for me...

Until he developed an itch...
:biggrin:

Neat set, Sam -- I don't know how it is in Georgia, but our bunnies have been as plentiful as Kelly's ticks this year:biggrin::eek:

'Pride'

Nice shot of a great symbol. [We just put up a new one yesterday, and I didn't even get a shot of it :redface:(yet:wink:).]

Thank you so much, Kiley! It's been sinfully good and virtuously endowed!

Amen

Great CS Kiley. I really enjoyed getting a chance to review the images. Sorry to everyone for not having a chance to comment on each but they are all wonderful, skillful interpretations of the theme. The photographic skills demonstrated here are truly inspiring (and quite humbling -- to stick with the theme ;) )

Thank you all for your kind words.

My daughter plucked these from the garden but as soon as my wife saw the holes in them, she said - you are not going to eat those strawberries:eek:

I was about to throw it in the compost bin when through one of the holes the slug poked its head. I immediately took it outside to the patio, placed in on the little table and shot it handheld with the macro lens since the light was fading fast and there was no time for tripod set up. It is not as sharp as I would have liked but it was better than taking no photo at all.

I think we all know that feeling: to get that last shot before its to late ;)

Ferdi - It is great to see you becoming a "regular" around these parts. Your shot certainly depicts virtues!

Thanks Eric. There is only one way to learn and grow right. Shoot, shoot shoot and learn from your past mistakes ;)

Edit: Before i forget again thanks Kiley for hosting this month.

:biggrin: Crazy critters! Good interpretation and execution. Thanks Sam - this is the second post today that has made me grin. I'm a bit cranky today, so I really needed it. :biggrin:

'Pride'

Nice closing shot, Kiley! Certainly illustrates "pride" in my heart. Thanks so much for hosting - it has been a blast. :biggrin:

:biggrin: Crazy critters! Good interpretation and execution. Thanks Sam - this is the second post today that has made me grin. I'm a bit cranky today, so I really needed it. :biggrin:
Thanks so much for the comments Gordon! I got a real kick out of watching him when I was shooting these pictures myself! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom