1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

CS #31 - "Two photos, photographers choice"

Discussion in 'The Collective Shoot' started by Leigh, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Sure enough Daniel. Will do. Thanks.

2. My two Pic`s

Number one is of a couple of guys returning to the local marina after a days sailing ( D 200 & Tamron 28 - 300 )
    Number two is of one of my Grandaughters outdoors with overcast sky and SB 800 with Stofen defuser ( D 200 & Nikor 17 - 55 )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Harry, lots going on in that second shot! Like you say, lots of light and geometric forms. Really neat area it would appear!

Dave, I don't think I've ever seen a wild azalea like that (or else I haven't looked close enough). Really pretty specimen....I'm going to have to look closer on my next hike (yeah, like I'll be hiking now...not at 7 months pregnant!!! lol).

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Bill, was that the boat they were out in all day?!!! Or were they returning in from a larger vessel? I'm glad you had the opportunity to shoot a few pics. I took some over the weekend, but haven't had time to process yet...

5. A big thank you to Leigh for hosting this Collective Shoot. Lots of great pictures have been shared so far. Anyone with pictures from the weekend has until midnight Tues. to post, so let's see 'em!

Collective Shoot 32 will be hosted by Boston Rott. I know she'll have something fun for us. :smile:

6. Leigh, sorry I should have explained a little better, you were right they were returning from a day’s sailing on a much larger vessel.
    Regards, Roy or Bill.

7. Coming in under the wire...

Shot these on Sunday but didn't get to post-process until this evening. Both were taken at Burke Lake Park, where people and birdies alike were out enjoying the first really nice taste of spring that we've had.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. MurphyD

MurphyD

Jan 17, 2007
    South Texas
    Hi all,
    Late Tuesday but I will beat the deadline. A couple from my sojourn to the Botanical Garden on Saturday morning.
    The rest are at http://twoeyesopen.zenfolio.com/

David

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Connie,
    It looks like you had a lovely day to get out and shoot! I really like the happy faces in the first one!

David,
    That's a neat perspective on the water fountain! Beautiful shot!

Thanks to everyone who participated! I'm looking forward to seeing what Gretchen (aka BostonRott) has in store for us for the next Collective shoot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.