CS #31 - "Two photos, photographers choice"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My two Pic`s

Number one is of a couple of guys returning to the local marina after a days sailing ( D 200 & Tamron 28 - 300 )
Number two is of one of my Grandaughters outdoors with overcast sky and SB 800 with Stofen defuser ( D 200 & Nikor 17 - 55 )

146264240-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

146263844-L.jpg

Harry, lots going on in that second shot! Like you say, lots of light and geometric forms. Really neat area it would appear!

Dave, I don't think I've ever seen a wild azalea like that (or else I haven't looked close enough). Really pretty specimen....I'm going to have to look closer on my next hike (yeah, like I'll be hiking now...not at 7 months pregnant!!! lol).

Bill, was that the boat they were out in all day?!!! Or were they returning in from a larger vessel? I'm glad you had the opportunity to shoot a few pics. I took some over the weekend, but haven't had time to process yet...

A big thank you to Leigh for hosting this Collective Shoot. Lots of great pictures have been shared so far. Anyone with pictures from the weekend has until midnight Tues. to post, so let's see 'em!

Collective Shoot 32 will be hosted by Boston Rott. I know she'll have something fun for us. :smile:

Coming in under the wire...

Shot these on Sunday but didn't get to post-process until this evening. Both were taken at Burke Lake Park, where people and birdies alike were out enjoying the first really nice taste of spring that we've had.

146662907-L.jpg

146662844-L.jpg

Hi all,
Late Tuesday but I will beat the deadline. A couple from my sojourn to the Botanical Garden on Saturday morning.
The rest are at http://twoeyesopen.zenfolio.com/

David

p753092312-5.jpg

p973720822-5.jpg

Connie,
It looks like you had a lovely day to get out and shoot! I really like the happy faces in the first one!

David,
That's a neat perspective on the water fountain! Beautiful shot!

Thanks to everyone who participated! I'm looking forward to seeing what Gretchen (aka BostonRott) has in store for us for the next Collective shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom