CS #329 "The Eyes Have It"

Paul, I love “broken” – it reminds me of a genre used so effectively on occasion by our good friend Kiley.

Tri, I like that one. I tried to do something similar a couple of nights ago, but failed so miserably that I deleted all shots.:redface:

This is from the archive. It was taken in 2010 at a studio. This is a cropped version to abide by the rule. I hope you all don't mind. I was mesmerized by those eyes...

http://trilephotography.smugmug.com...nd-Port/i-tNtS4QV/0/XL/Those Eyes GSSC-XL.jpg

Paul, I love “broken” – it reminds me of a genre used so effectively on occasion by our good friend Kiley.

Tri, I like that one. I tried to do something similar a couple of nights ago, but failed so miserably that I deleted all shots.:redface:

Broken is my pic good group Paul

Thanks!

True North strong & free (that's Canada eh)
I've finally had a chance to get some fresh shots just under the wire. I received my custom made bag for my xp1 kit from Porteen Gear. The red leather embossed with newspaper titles from around the world, is as soft as butter. It's very well made. I'm pretty pumped to take it out for a spin on the weekend.

eye candy

I've finally had a chance to get some fresh shots just under the wire. I received my custom made bag for my xp1 kit from Porteen Gear. The red leather embossed with newspaper titles from around the world, is as soft as butter. It's very well made. I'm pretty pumped to take it out for a spin on the weekend.

Nice looking bag Patti. I've preordered a X100S to use as a take with camera. Can't wait till I get it.

That is a gorgeous and stylish bag!

Patti, beautiful shots here! It actually looks downright cuddly and soft the way you have portrayed it. Looks like a nice accessory for all your accessories too! :smile:

Nice looking bag Patti. I've preordered a X100S to use as a take with camera. Can't wait till I get it.

That is a gorgeous and stylish bag!

Patti, beautiful shots here! It actually looks downright cuddly and soft the way you have portrayed it. Looks like a nice accessory for all your accessories too! :smile:

Thanks! I've been on the hunt for a bag for my xp1 since I got it last spring. I wanted something that didn't scream camera bag. A friend pointed me in Robyn's direction and I have to say, she'll likely get more business from me. Check out her gear here She's in MI but ships internationally. She's got a manly leather line, straps, guitar straps etc.

Thanks! I've been on the hunt for a bag for my xp1 since I got it last spring. I wanted something that didn't scream camera bag. A friend pointed me in Robyn's direction and I have to say, she'll likely get more business from me. Check out her gear here She's in MI but ships internationally. She's got a manly leather line, straps, guitar straps etc.

Wow, Patti! Some cool looking gear and to be able to pick out different materials colors and designs too! Nice!:smile:

eye candy

Eye candy indeed! You'll have everyone asking about that one.:wink:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom