CS #329 "The Eyes Have It"

I've finally had a chance to get some fresh shots just under the wire. I received my custom made bag for my xp1 kit from Porteen Gear. The red leather embossed with newspaper titles from around the world, is as soft as butter. It's very well made. I'm pretty pumped to take it out for a spin on the weekend.

Nice bag, excellent interpretation. :cool:

Patti, you've been a wonderful and gracious host! We want to thank you for that and we've all really enjoyed the theme! Thanks so much for hosting!!
:smile::smile:​

And thank you everyone for your contributions and participation! You've all been great!!
:smile::smile:​

And now all you photographers, follow us on over to CS #330 - "Still Life" hosted by Rich (RichBeaubien)
:smile::smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a bunch for hosting, wish I could have gotten 1 more in ....well it ain't over yet..... FOUND ONE!!!!

This is the band director - he's fantastic with the kids, loves his job, and the kids all love him back. Though it's not my best shot, the band kids loved it and it will be on the Sr's DVD
8140207219_c94f8a4ceb_c.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
True North strong & free (that's Canada eh)
True North strong & free (that's Canada eh)
thanks for participating this week everyone. So many great shot! My apologies for being MIA for a good bit this week. Life has gotten a bit nuts. I promise to be more present next time. You certainly more than made up for it with the great banter and support for each other. It's a great community. :Love:

thanks for participating this week everyone. So many great shot! My apologies for being MIA for a good bit this week. Life has gotten a bit nuts. I promise to be more present next time. You certainly more than made up for it with the great banter and support for each other. It's a great community. :Love:

Dear Patti -

Thank *you* for hosting another terrific CS. Many of us know exactly what you mean by "life" getting a bit "nuts" and of course that should interfere with our presence at the Café.

Banter, support, contributions and leadership from members like you, are what distinguish this place from so many others out there, I'd say. :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom