CS #329 - The eyes have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first pic post to the Cafe shot with a brand new d600 and tamron 24-70 2.8

You are going to have a great reception here, I'd imagine. :biggrin: Spot on for Patti's CS theme and fine work. You are certainly going to enjoy shooting with that combo.

Hope to see you back here in the CS (and elsewhere) next week - and welcome to the Café! :smile:

Tri - those first two make me want to get down to TX and go out listening and shooting with you at that venue. :smile:

As for the third, I will give you a "provisional pass" for dropping in a shot outside of the time frame - even though I don't have such powers and because this is Patti's CS in any case. :biggrin:

Thank you everyone. Eric, anytime, just let me know and I will take you shooting and eating!

We’ve had several very nice shots of expressive babies and youngsters. How about a feathered youngster, this juvenile male Downy woodpecker? His eyes were on his parents who were trying to teach him where he could find food on a cold, windy, and wet winter day.

DSC_1748sm.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
http://www.greenapple.com/~rcoutant/temp/DSC_1748sm.jpg
[another shot through a dirty window using off-camera flash]

We’ve had several very nice shots of expressive babies and youngsters. How about a feathered youngster, this juvenile male Downy woodpecker? His eyes were on his parents who were trying to teach him where he could find food on a cold, windy, and wet winter day.

Lovely shot here Bob! So much expression seems like on this one!:smile:

Just terrific, Bob - what an expression!

Real Name
Paul

Nice closeup Bob! Brilliant colors.

Real Name
Paul
I wanted to push myself to not use such a literal translation of eyes...

Broken:

cs-329-7195.jpg

Protective:

cs-329-7197.jpg

Former:

cs-329-7198.jpg

Need I Say More

I am not a regular church-goer by any definitions, but I do sometimes think of Him.

022613%20Sky%20with%20words%20web-XL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom