CS #333 - Unusual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys.

Andy, it was an historical site. It's an island where an exiled emperor resides. So they want to preserve everything.

Thanks for hosting Andy. It's been a fun week and I got a good laugh, especially Ed's turkey. :biggrin:

Well, it looks like time has caught up with us for CS#333...

I'd like to say thanks to everyone for contributing with your "unusual" shots. I've laughed and squinted and scratched my head at various points during the week - but I've certainly enjoyed all of the contributions.

Personally, I really enjoy the CS's here - I don't know of any other site that has these and it is something that challenges me to shoot differently a lot of the time and keeps me interested. I think that the success of this is down to the people who contribute (both by posting pictures and commenting) so give yourselves a pat on the back:biggrin:

I think that CS#334 is now open for business, so please head over there and join in!

Cheers!

Real Name
Paul
Well, it looks like time has caught up with us for CS#333...

I'd like to say thanks to everyone for contributing with your "unusual" shots. I've laughed and squinted and scratched my head at various points during the week - but I've certainly enjoyed all of the contributions.

Personally, I really enjoy the CS's here - I don't know of any other site that has these and it is something that challenges me to shoot differently a lot of the time and keeps me interested. I think that the success of this is down to the people who contribute (both by posting pictures and commenting) so give yourselves a pat on the back:biggrin:

I think that CS#334 is now open for business, so please head over there and join in!

Cheers!

Thanks for hosting Andy! I agree the weekly challenges are great for exercising and improving our photo skills.

Andy, we’ve had a wonderful time this week. It’s been the one of the most “Unusual” Collective Shoots I’ve ever had the privilege to take part in! Thanks for hosting!
:smile: :smile:​

And I certainly want to thank all who have contributed. You’ve all been great!

And now all you photographers it’s time to move on to CS #334 “One Lens Week” hosted by David (djh63)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom