CS #388 - Sunrise

So, I've determined that it is really difficult to get good sunrise pictures when you have a mountain directly to the east. So sunrise on the daffodils:

daffy_042014_1wtmk.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice choice for showing us the "sunrise". Terrific composition.

+1 Lori. I didn't get much time to shoot at sunrise this week at all. Easy to get up that early, but unfortunately, I start working early too. Was fun to see all the contributions though!!!

Thanks to all who participated. Getting up early and catching the light right is tougher in my opinion than sunsets. Thanks to Sam for letting me host...one more shot from this morning after the storms cleared the air last night:

sunrise%252024%2520Aprwtmk.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I'm actually hoping for a sunrise shot over north rim of Grand Canyon on Sat morning, but it will be with my little point and shoot if we time the climb out correctly.

Till next time...

Nice theme Lori and great photos everyone. Sorry I tried to capture a sunrise this week but we had lots of rain and full cloud cover every morning.

Lori, thank you for hosting this CS. For me, it turned out to be a more difficult task than I had expected. Between uncooperative weather and other commitments, my only clicks have been snaps of bluebirds in the back yard.

Lori, we appreciate so much you hosting us this past week with such a beautiful theme! Good Job!!
:):)

And to all our participants… Thank you!

Now let’s join Art over here where he has started up CS 389 “Your Hobbies”

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom