CS #498 - ORANGE - You Glad for Another CS?

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Well...well...well... :p

I had so much fun with this week's CS, that I've decided to host another. Hope you don't mind, but since I'm here now, ya'll can't stop meeee, LOL! :ROFLMAO:

Anywhoo...in looking at the title of this CS, one would think that the challenge would be to photograph items or scenes in which the color orange is dominant. Ahhh, but contraire...! For this week's CS, I would like to see photos of items or scenes that correspond to any letter contained in the word 'ORANGE'. For example:

For the letter 'O', here's a photo of an...

Onion
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

An example of something that starts with the letter 'A':

Artist

And here, a rose represents the letter 'R':
Rose

So now, you have six letters to play with - O, R, A, N, G and E. That should give you plenty of options and countless things to photograph!

You all know the CS rules, so I won't repeat them. The CS starts at 12:00 am, May 26, 2016, and will end at 11:59pm on Wednesday, June 1, 2016. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

WOW! I don't know how you came up with this one Lyndee but it sure sounds like it's going to be fun. Thanks for hosting and for the great theme.

I had so much fun with this week's CS, that I've decided to host another. Hope you don't mind, but since I'm here now, ya'll can't stop meeee, LOL! :ROFLMAO:

Anywhoo...in looking at the title of this CS, one would think that the challenge would be to photograph items or scenes in which the color orange is dominant. Ahhh, but contraire...! For this week's CS, I would like to see photos of items or scenes that correspond to any letter contained in the word 'ORANGE'. For example:

Onion

Artist

Rose

So now, you have six letters to play with - O, R, A, N, G and E. That should give you plenty of options and countless things to photograph!

You all know the CS rules, so I won't repeat them. The CS starts at 12:00 am, May 26, 2016, and will end at 11:59pm on Wednesday, June 1, 2016. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Very cool theme and thanks for hosting it.
THINKING CAP ON!!!

Onion

Artist

Rose

Unique theme Lyndee! Great examples too!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom