CS #526 - Hats

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
:oops: Sorry, I know I violated the CS rules but I can't resist. These were taken in Cabo San Lucas.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
:oops: Sorry, I know I violated the CS rules but I can't resist. These were taken in Cabo San Lucas.

Great pictures Kylie and thank you for posting.

Regards
Klaus

Great examples and interesting theme. Going to be hard, as I'm the one that mostly wears hats in our household, and I'm not keen on selfies (I'm not photogenic :)). Will see if I can get something.

I can see why you posted that Kiley. That first shot is super.

With the temperature outdoors below freezing this morning, here’s the hat I’m wearing to cover my old bald head indoors. [Yes, I will add a hood if I go out.]

With the temperature outdoors below freezing this morning, here’s the hat I’m wearing to cover my old bald head indoors. [Yes, I will add a hood if I go out.]

Now that's how to do a selfie! Nice hat Bob!

The hat in my first post was made by my older son’s wife. A few years ago, she was teaching in the Bexley OH school system when she noticed that many of the younger kids did not have hats or scarves. She remedied that by knitting hats for all of the kids. Although she’s now retired from teaching, she continues to knit hats, scarves, and whatever else is needed – the latest count for hats is approaching 1000.

The hat in my first post was made by my older son’s wife. A few years ago, she was teaching in the Bexley OH school system when she noticed that many of the younger kids did not have hats or scarves. She remedied that by knitting hats for all of the kids. Although she’s now retired from teaching, she continues to knit hats, scarves, and whatever else is needed – the latest count for hats is approaching 1000.

Very nice shot and description. My mom is always making hats, scarfs, slippers, etc. though not that many! My wife is in the middle of making a scarf.

Uhhh Bob, did you know you have your lens hood on backwards?

Although she never wears a hat I managed to convince my wife to put on a hat for this week's theme.

Like Bob's daughter-in-law, my wife likes to knit hats but only for the grandchildren:

Although she never wears a hat I managed to convince my wife to put on a hat for this week's theme.

Like Bob's daughter-in-law, my wife likes to knit hats but only for the grandchildren:
Nicely lit shot of your wife, Dave:cool:. Now you need to come over and persuade my wife to pose :eek:

Wrong season......my Cafe hat is a summer hat.

Well done Dave! I too am struggling to find models...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom