CS #534 - Sharps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, welcome to CS 534, which runs from 2 Feb, until midnight on the 8th.

Theme for this week is "Sharps". If it has a sharp edge or point, if it can cut or puncture, man-made or natural, it's fair game for this theme.

Some couple of simple examples from the past:

View attachment 1550013

View attachment 1550015

The usual CS rules apply, please make sure pictures posted are taken during the time frame of this shoot, and be mindful of size and content.

Please, have fun with it, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.

How about a sharp turn?

It doesn’t look that bad, but, in the first few years after the state insisted on a making a 90 degree intersection between our road and the new highway, many cuts and bruises were inflicted on drivers who tried to follow the old roadbed.

DSC_3605sm.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

How about a sharp turn?

It doesn’t look that bad, but, in the first few years after the state insisted on a making a 90 degree intersection between our road and the new highway, many cuts and bruises were inflicted on drivers who tried to follow the old roadbed.

DSC_3605sm.jpg

Certainly another interpretation Bob. Accidents caused by too sharp turns/ too fast speed definitely leave cuts and punctures.

31874250863_c887d18dc1_o.jpg

31874250863_c887d18dc1_o.jpg
Neat shot, Peter
We have not seen you for a while:( but when I saw your name, I thought you might post an image of your daughter with her sharp ice skates;)

Real Name
Paul
Hey everyone, welcome to CS 534, which runs from 2 Feb, until midnight on the 8th.

Theme for this week is "Sharps". If it has a sharp edge or point, if it can cut or puncture, man-made or natural, it's fair game for this theme.

Some couple of simple examples from the past:

original.jpg

large.jpg

The usual CS rules apply, please make sure pictures posted are taken during the time frame of this shoot, and be mindful of size and content.

Please, have fun with it, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.
Interesting theme Gordon and nice examples. Will see if I can squeeze in some time to shoot this weekend - pretty packed as I have to help my daughter and her boyfriend at their new/ancient house.

Real Name
Paul
How about a sharp turn?

DSC_3605sm.jpg
Nice interpretation Bob!

Interesting theme Gordon and nice examples. Will see if I can squeeze in some time to shoot this weekend - pretty packed as I have to help my daughter and her boyfriend at their new/ancient house.

Hi Paul! Ya know, a new ancient house might have some sharp tools laying around... :D

Wood screws are fairly sharp:
DAV_0936a_-XL.jpg

For those of us who make our own mats, the bevel and straight cutters are very sharp.
DAV_0946_-XL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom