CS #545 - Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Whether you guzzle it or delicately sip it, or whether you shake it, stir it or down it straight, we all drink something when we're thirsty. Your challenge for this week is to show images of what you drink! And noooo...it doesn't have to be alcoholic. Anything you drink to quench your thirst will fit this week's theme. The only requirement is that you show off your best photographic skills in order to produce outstanding images! :)

The CS Rules remain the same and this challenge will start at midnight wherever you are and end at 11:59pm on Wednesday, April 26th. Here are a couple of images to get you started...

i-Pq9QTk5-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

i-vpWCQTD-L.jpg

i-LnZV64z-L.jpg

Have fun! :D

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
This one is sweet :)
I see you've immediately gotten into the 'spirit' of this week's Challenge, LOL! Lovely photo and the amber color of the libation in the glass is very pleasing. I also love the starry sparkle at the left bottom of the glass. Nice work!

I don't even want to think about fluids today. Just took a upper GI with barium test....eeeeeccccchhhhh!

edit: That means yuck time a thousand.

Good news...Feeling better so got some Pete's Coffee:)
Good news...Got a Nikon recently (little D5500). Still love Canon too!:)
Lost in Pixel Purgatory news...forcing myself to use Affinity Photo (had to finish image off in NX2):confused:
Bad for you's guys news
...You all get to look at another of my boring photos (hey at least I admit it):clown:

PwZinVtNeNk_nchpFLy7i5bsXz39T_Ph2jI4Hej5C_GeiS_jaypR00hRgSd_89AFfmWxcZI2FDEsvK8aDX=w1024-h800-no.jpg

Last edited:

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Good news...Freling better so got some Pete's Coffee:)
Lost in Pixel Purgatory news...forcing myself to use Affinity Photo (had to finish image off in NX2):confused:
Bad for you's guys news
...You all get to look at another of my boring photos (hey at least I admit it):clown:

wZinVtNeNk_nchpFLy7i5bsXz39T_Ph2jI4Hej5C_GeiS_jaypR00hRgSd_89AFfmWxcZI2FDEsvK8aDX=w1200-h1266-no.jpg
Even though I don't drink the stuff, that's one fine looking cup of coffee! Glad to hear you're feeling better! :)

Another one..
_HLR5160 (Medium).jpg

Real Name
Paul
Good news...Feeling better so got some Pete's Coffee:)
Bad for you's guys news

PwZinVtNeNk_nchpFLy7i5bsXz39T_Ph2jI4Hej5C_GeiS_jaypR00hRgSd_89AFfmWxcZI2FDEsvK8aDX=w1024-h800-no.jpg
Glad you are feeling better. Hey, you hit the theme...

Real Name
Paul
With my (very) low carb diet, my primary drink is water... maybe with a bit of lemon to spruce it up...
cs-545-5294.jpg

Real Name
Paul
My wife, on the other hand, is an avid coffee drinker (I can't stand it). So much that she goes through Keurig's like a baby through diapers (I think her 4th one in 3 years). Here, she has her cup ready for a morning brew...
cs-545-5296.jpg

Here's what she's been drinking lately...
cs-545-5298.jpg

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
With my (very) low carb diet, my primary drink is water... maybe with a bit of lemon to spruce it up...
cs-545-5294.jpg
That's me all day! :D No lemon, though; just straight water. Lovely image, there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom