CS #558 - Planes, Trains, & Automobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the 558th edition of the Collective Shoot: the theme is what it says on the tin; any form of vehicle that passes in front of your lens.

You can take inspiration from the Martin/Candy film if you like, or just play it straight :D

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Usual rules apply; time starts 00:01 tonight, ends 23:59 on the 26th

Good shooting! :D

Oh, uh, and for a moment I thought we'd get a rare, "inanimate" photo from Larry! :rolleyes::cool::D
I take quite a few pictures of inanimate objects. In fact last week I shot 39 paintings of trains for an artist friend. :) Cars aren't of much interest to me, nor the type of aircraft outside of museums. Modern rail stuff is OK but I grew up with steam and still like that.

Larry

A vintage man after my own heart!
A bit off-topic but In Winnipeg we have an operating 1882 Dubs & Co. (Glaswow, Scotland) 4-4-0 locomotive pulling carriages and caboose that are all over 100 years old. The locomotive started its life as Canadian Pacific locomotive #3 before the Canadian trans-continental line was complete.

Larry

I'm confused???
Collective shoots run from 00:00:01 Thurs. to 11:59:59 the following Wednesday. Pictures have to be taken during this "week"; The idea is to get you out shooting. Yours was taken 2013:06:09 so doesn't meet the time criterion.

Last edited:
I know a kayak isn't a vehicle but I haven't seen much else, so here is a kayaker on the Quinebaug River:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom