CS #565 - Shadows and Reflections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one Larry! As I was scrolling my screen just showed the legs of the statue and below, and even that was most intriguing, especially the light coming through her feet just at the waterline.

Well folks, you seem to have kept me from submitting more photos of me in the gym, or Leo for that matter.
Nice going everyone and hope to see you on the next CS. (technically this is still open until midnight)

Tomorrow starts CS 566 hosted by ??? Hmmm I do need to work out tomorrow, guess I could bring my camera.

--Just kidding folks

Nice one Larry! As I was scrolling my screen just showed the legs of the statue and below, and even that was most intriguing, especially the light coming through her feet just at the waterline.
Nice water reflection, Larry. The red flowers in the background add just enough color to the image.
You got both in the shot...sweet!
Thanks guys. I was out with a friend to check out his new D850 and figured there'd be something for the shoot. A big bonus was the 1000+ Painted lady butterflies all over the formal English garden next to the sculpture garden. Maybe I'll post a couple in the appropriate forum.

Larry

This has been an interesting CS – thank you Ed. Although I’ve struggled to find both shadows and reflections within my currently restricted range from the house, other contributors have come up with very interesting shots.

Dave, I really like your rocks/shoreline shots. A few years ago, Doug Gardner did a series on the Maine coastline for his TV show – your shots remind me of some of Doug’s photos.

Larry, you always seem to come up with interesting images from in and around Winnipeg – makes me want to visit that city.

Tom, I echo Paul’s request for identification of that “thing” from your woods.

Welcome back, Al – the swing plus the camera/tripod shadow is especially nice.

Paul, excellent interpretation of the theme. In my mind, I had scanned through the closest cemetery for interesting monuments – glad you had better luck.

Very creative, Ted – at first, I didn’t recognize the bowls

This has been an interesting CS – thank you Ed. Although I’ve struggled to find both shadows and reflections within my currently restricted range from the house, other contributors have come up with very interesting shots.

Dave, I really like your rocks/shoreline shots. A few years ago, Doug Gardner did a series on the Maine coastline for his TV show – your shots remind me of some of Doug’s photos.

Larry, you always seem to come up with interesting images from in and around Winnipeg – makes me want to visit that city.

Tom, I echo Paul’s request for identification of that “thing” from your woods.

Welcome back, Al – the swing plus the camera/tripod shadow is especially nice.

Paul, excellent interpretation of the theme. In my mind, I had scanned through the closest cemetery for interesting monuments – glad you had better luck.

Very creative, Ted – at first, I didn’t recognize the bowls
Thanks Bob! Between rainy days and work load, I've been struggling to get out and shoot as well. I'm hoping for a breather next week at work (I think we've figured out some of the issues that have been plaguing us for a while). Fingers crossed.

Thank you Bob. I just happened to be at Acadia National Park during this week's theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom