CS #575 - November weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold November morning here in Wales, UK.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Two examples of typical November weather here in the Southern Appalachians...

1. Our Thursday hiking group gathers under a brilliant blue sky Nov. 16
View attachment 1590787

2. Virginia Tech football fans enjoy a tailgate picnic under threatening skies Saturday Nov. 18
View attachment 1590788
What a pleasant scene! It's good to see the younger set joining you and the temperature was high enough for one lady to remove her jacket.:)

Well y'all got me out into my front yard. Water level too high for the re-do, y'all know how " trying it again goes ", lost the Raw on the original shot. So grabbed a creek pic, the shadows were real interesting to me. Warmer than it needs to be, leaves still hanging in there.

'Nuff said.

Well y'all got me out into my front yard. Water level too high for the re-do, y'all know how " trying it again goes ", lost the Raw on the original shot. So grabbed a creek pic, the shadows were real interesting to me. Warmer than it needs to be, leaves still hanging in there.

View attachment 1590811
Much more interesting than what I've seen lately along my little streams.

November here means dull with a bit of dirty snow. I'm still trying to get used to focus peaking and shooting at waist level with the LCD so please excuse any focus errors. I guess I should have used f8 :(

Larry

I love California
Grey skies with cold temps - although it is supposed to be 7-9C over the next few days, then dropping down to -10 or so, with winds. Took this when out on a short hike with the family.
Looks like most of us are having pretty good weather for Thanksgiving week. We are going to be up in the 70’s here in southern Utah.

Good images to show your November weather. Thanks for sharing.
November here means dull with a bit of dirty snow. I'm still trying to get used to focus peaking and shooting at waist level with the LCD so please excuse any focus errors. I guess I should have used f8 :(

Larry
:)These 4 posts make a nice series -- from California to Utah to Hamilton and Winnipeg. [Who needs a weather map?]

View attachment 1590811
Hey Tom, I just noticed that today is your birthday -- hope you're having a good one.

Had to throw on our coats for the November weather here in NW Indiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom