CS #580 - Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't have to go too far for a subject this week, although of course, the pet doesn't have to be yours... :D

Here are some examples I got this morning, once my parents' dog had been located and returned after running off in pursuit of a rabbit...

1. Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

3. Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Usual rules apply, pictures taken between 00:01 21/12/2017 and 23:59 27/12/2017 please

Last edited:
Lordy, I do love labradors. Mine is 13 yrs old and still behaves like a puppy.

Great use of selective focus on those wonderful eyes. All of the labs that I have owned have been black and their eyes are not always clearly visible. Yellow labs make it easier to see the eyes from across the yard. Wonderful photos. #3 is sweet, but for me, #1 is the best of the bunch.

Shouldn't have to go too far for a subject this week, although of course, the pet doesn't have to be yours... :D

Here are some examples I got this morning, once my parents' dog had been located and returned after running off in pursuit of a rabbit...

1. View attachment 1592811

2. View attachment 1592812

3. View attachment 1592813

Usual rules apply, pictures taken between 00:01 21/12/2017 and 23:59 27/12/2017 please
Beautiful set Al! I love dogs so I’m all up for this theme, and with a cat and dog, and going to a Christmas party Saturday with dogs there, I should have some subjects. ;)

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Oh WOW!
#3 is absolutely stunning.

To bad, I have no pets around. Perhaps when I'll retire in 6 years, 11 months and 2 days... ;)

Regards
Klaus

These pets I have with me every day, hanging out next to me while I work on my computer...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The back two are from Mount Fuji, and the front one is my pet rock from Portsmouth NH. :)

Damn, you beat me by one week as Pets was going to be my selection for CS next week, oh well, will just have to pick another subject... :)

But seeing I'm a Dog Lover and have 5 Golden Retrievers, I guess I'll just add some of my gang here... :happy:

Our girl Matilda or just Mattie...

Our boy Moe...

Maecie, (Mattie & Moe's daughter)

Murphy (Mattie & Moe's Son)

Last edited:
Damn, you beat me by one week as Pets was going to be my selection for CS next week, oh well, will just have to pick another subject... :)

But seeing I'm a Dog Lover and have 5 Golden Retrievers, I guess I'll just add some of my gang here... :happy:

View attachment 1592857

Our boy Moe...
View attachment 1592858

View attachment 1592860

View attachment 1592863
Great set Wally and beautiful goldens! The picture of Maecie is my favorite, but they are all great looking dogs. I really like the retriever breed, especially Labradors, probably because we had a mutt that was part Black Lab, when I was a kid, and my first dog was a Lab Husky mix.

I've never owned purebreds (maybe the next one), but always try to get a shelter dog with some Retriever in him/her.

Great set Wally and beautiful goldens! The picture of Maecie is my favorite, but they are all great looking dogs. I really like the retriever breed, especially Labradors, probably because we had a mutt that was part Black Lab, when I was a kid, and my first dog was a Lab Husky mix.

I've never owned purebreds (maybe the next one), but always try to get a shelter dog with some Retriever in him/her.
Thank you, & Maecie is such a sweetheart...
And I think it's Great that you give a loving home to a shelter dog, if more people did this hopefully there wouldn't be the need for dog shelters.
This cartoon says it all...

Oh WOW!
#3 is absolutely stunning.

To bad, I have no pets around. Perhaps when I'll retire in 6 years, 11 months and 2 days... ;)

Regards
Klaus
Cheers Klaus :D

They don't have to be your pets... (Not that I'm advocating dognapping...)

These pets I have with me every day, hanging out next to me while I work on my computer...
View attachment 1592856
The back two are from Mount Fuji, and the front one is my pet rock from Portsmouth NH. :)
Nice one Paul :D

View attachment 1592857

Our boy Moe...
View attachment 1592858

View attachment 1592860

View attachment 1592863
Cool set Wally :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom