CS #588 - Songs and Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason Williams, Phonograph Record Album,, with cigerette lighter.

Freda Payne, Love Magnet.
A 6 TH grade science project, the only item that survived all that moving.

Inclinometer. neil Diamond, Sweet Caroline.

Sweet Caroline
Good times never seemed so good
I'd be INCLINED
To believe they never would

All good but none of the music is familiar to me except the last one. I guess I have poor taste in recent music.

Larry

Can’t see the first one. Second one reminds me of school projects. Creative shot for the inclinometer, well done!
When I posted I think it collided with another poster, totally disappeared i thought, but you must have seen it briefly, as I re-posted and I see the all 3 now, can you see the 3 pics ?

Haven’t heard that song, though I don’t listen to too much classical music. More of a rock, jazz, alt rock, kind of guy.

I see the song was off a Christmas album of piano pieces, when I google one instance of it. I hope you don’t still have Christmas decorations out! :)
It was originally scored for recorders and continuo.

Funk???
Nice one!
May have to take your bell-bottom jeans away :cool:
TOP DEFINITION
Funk
A state of undesirable emotions or feeling out-of-sorts. These feelings may include but are not limited to: sadness, boredom that is unusually difficult to curb, laziness, unworthiness, and an overall feeling of malaise. The reasons for being in a "funk" usually remain unknown by the victim while others may know exactly why they are in a "funk" and just have a difficult time getting rid of it. A funk may last a few hours or up to several weeks at a time.

John: Hey man, you want to go out to the bars tonight and get fu**** up??!!!

Mike: No man. I'm not in the mood tonight. I'll probably just watch TV and go to bed.

John: Damn dude, that's the second weekend in a row! Sounds to me like you're in a funk.

Real Name
Paul
When I posted I think it collided with another poster, totally disappeared i thought, but you must have seen it briefly, as I re-posted and I see the all 3 now, can you see the 3 pics ?
No. Only the last two. First shows “
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

No. Only the last two. First shows “

Wow i see it but I will try replacing it. When I posted the first time, something very strange happened, I could not find the post and re-posted, very odd.

EDIT now I see two post , Gezzzz.

Last edited:
A second stalk on the same bulb is well behind - a foot shorter than the first.
Yes, my second stalk on this plant also is weeks away from blooming. I have 3 other large pots of the red amaryllis that haven't started plus one pink and white one that shows me about 0.5 in of green. Be just my luck that they'll all explode a the same time.

With photoshop you can grow the flower! I guess.
I've been ill, but not that ill:rolleyes:

Real Name
Paul
Wow i see it but I will try replacing it. When I posted the first time, something very strange happened, I could not find the post and re-posted, very odd.

EDIT now I see two post , Gezzzz.
I see the image now, and right below it that "

Real Name
Paul
All About That Base - Megan Trainor 2013
cs-588-0454.jpg

Real Name
Paul
Candle in the Wind - Elton John 1997
cs-588-0464.jpg

Real Name
Paul
Thanks for hosting Nick! This was a fun CS! I only got to doing songs...didn't even get a chance to do movies. I guess I got OCD about trying to get a top 20 song from each decade. :)

Thanks for hosting Nick! This was a fun CS! I only got to doing songs...didn't even get a chance to do movies. I guess I got OCD about trying to get a top 20 song from each decade. :)
Yeah, I had fun too, but I must admit to getting absorbed by the music--scan for song names and so forth. Thanks for your extra creativity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom