CS #597 - Games we play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games are for the Birds
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Destiny 2

A game I've been playing (too much) on XBox One. I have tried Player Unknowns Battleground preview (shown at bottom left), but it is a really, intense and stressful game.

My elite controller. It has four levers on the bottom side, duplicating some of the buttons on top, but allowing you to manipulated multiple controls easier (like pushing levers on bottom, while maneuvering the joysticks at the same time). Took a while for me to get reasonable proficient at using the controls (by far no expert).

Racing games

I also took a few images of sport and from this same moment when the kids were speeding up, yet I liked this one, maybe an unconventional and more relaxed take.. we call them "Automobiline" you see my niece waiting for another coin and my son moving the car to start and the other niece in the background trying to get freed as well..
Taken yesterday. If you ever visit my ligurian town, Chiavari, this is a must for kids.

I also took a few images of sport and from this same moment when the kids were speeding up, yet I liked this one, maybe an unconventional and more relaxed take.. we call them "Automobiline" you see my niece waiting for another coin and my son moving the car to start and the other niece in the background trying to get freed as well..
Taken yesterday. If you ever visit my ligurian town, Chiavari, this is a must for kids.
View attachment 1601049
Nice composition Dino and it looks like they are having a great time.

In the game of nature photography, I’m never sure whether Mother Nature is my ally, or my opponent. Is there enough light, or too much; do I need to get out a flash; is the wind dying down, or do I need to wait; if I wait, will the lighting angle be better or worse; what will the flower look like tomorrow;… ?

In the game of nature photography, I’m never sure whether Mother Nature is my ally, or my opponent. Is there enough light, or too much; do I need to get out a flash; is the wind dying down, or do I need to wait; if I wait, will the lighting angle be better or worse; what will the flower look like tomorrow;… ?
Great interpretation of the theme, related to nature photography. I like the way you have the shot showing this from a third party perspective.

Games waiting to be played...

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
So, Bob.

May I assume it's you in the picture?
Great beard btw. (y)(y)(y)

Kind regards
Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom